Im pretty sure he endorses Obama. I haven't. As A conservative voter he dont represent me. I even gave Boucher my vote. So if im not correct please line up and kick me in the face.
Im pretty sure he endorses Obama. I haven't. As A conservative voter he dont represent me. I even gave Boucher my vote. So if im not correct please line up and kick me in the face.
GO VOLS
Need to clarify MY bitterness I read we didn't vote him in the primaries. If Im wrong let me know. If we didnt why is our rep endorsing him?
GO VOLS
Because Boucher is useless.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Yeh stripes. He dont have us in mind. I honestly believe that now. He claims to be conservative. Either or I think if he is giving obama the nod its not reflective of us?
GO VOLS
Lets punch him in the pecker!!!!!
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets punch him in the pecker!!!!! </div></div>
If its just me we may wait on the pecker punch.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because Boucher is useless. </div></div>
Yep, Boucher is a buffoon, but he's managed to totally mask himself behind those little faggoty red glasses for many years. And the unionesque people of his district keep voting him in.
boucher?
![]()
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Another instance where one group in this case the conservatives are to stupid to support a great politician for the district. Sickening part of politics, some people are just dumb. It's like liberals knocking George Allen when he was in office.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks